Refurbished - Drager Narkomed 3 Anesthesia Machine
- Web ID: 500
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The built-in monitors on this anesthesia machine are the key feature. The Narkomed 3 is equipped with AVE ventilator with ascending bellows. Oxygen, volume and pressure monitoring are standard but can be configured with optional monitoring for endtidal CO2, pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, and agent analysis. Drawer pack configurations may vary from picture.
The North American Drager Narkomed 3 anesthesia system, manufactured from 1984 to1990, is a cost-effective full featured machine.
- Up to Three Optional Vaporizers
- AVE Electronic ventilator
- Absorber and scavenger
- Oxygen analyzer
- Breathing pressure monitor
- Respiratory volume
- Centralized alarm and data
- Oxygen ratio controller
- Pressure limit controller
- AVE Ventilator
- CO2, NIBP, and SPO2 monitoring
- Weight: 400 lb approximately
- Max Dimensions: 40 x 68 x 25 in (1 x h x w)
- Top shelf: 32 x 15 in (L x W)
- Table top: Area: 271 in sq
GAS DELIVERY SYSTEM INFORMATION:
- Standard Gases: The Narkomed 3 is equipped with pneumatic circuitry for the delivery of oxygen (o2) and nitrous oxide (N2O). It has at least on oxygen and one nitrous oxide yoke for reserve gas cylinders with flush-type valves. The Pin Index Safety System prevents connection of a cylinder of the incorrect type.
- Option Gases: In addition to oxygen and nitrous oxide, the NARKOMED 3 may be equipped with up to two additional gases. The additional gas may be air, helium, (He), nitrogen (N2), or carbon dioxide (CO2). The additional gas may be supplied to the anesthesia system by means of pin-indexed cylinders and yokes, by Diameter Indexed Safety System (DISS) pipeline connections, or by both systems, if so selected.
- Color Coding: Each connection, valve, gauge, and flowmeter is labeled and color-coded for the appropriate gas, as shown in the following table: