Rental - DRE Integra SP VS02 Portable Anesthesia Machine
The Gold Standard in Portable Anesthesia
The DRE Integra SP VSO2 is a fully-functional, compact and portable anesthesia system in a lightweight package. The Integra SP VSO2 anesthesia system is compact enough for the smallest surgery or imaging suite, and is fully portable.
Easily transport the DRE Integra SP VSO2 by using the retractable handle, located conveniently on top of the unit. Side-located gas ports allow clinicians to safely and efficiently set up the machine.
In keeping with DRE’s commitment to quality, all Integra SP anesthesia systems include a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. The DRE Integra SP VSO2 is available with a hardshell carrying case, complete with casters and a retractable handle. A convenient mobile trolley with a sturdy built-in shelf is also available.
The DRE Integra SP VSO2 is available for rent through Integrated Services. For more information, contact an Integrated Services representative at (877) 907-0878 today.
- Small and compact unit ideal for office-based anesthesia
- Lightweight machine weighs only 26 pounds!
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O and Air)
- Mechanical anti-hypoxic device and air/N2O interlock
- Retractable top handle for easy transport
- Conveniently located side gas ports
- Many ventilator options available.
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Optional carrying case with retractable handle and casters
- Optional mobile trolley with shelf
- Holds 1 vaporizer
- Specifically designed to accommodate low flow
- Auxiliary O2 flowmeter port
- Recessed flush valve
- Also available with MRI-compatible Penlon Nuffield Ventilator
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 13.8 inches (35 cm)
- Width: 19.7 inches (50 cm)
- Depth: 7.9 inches (20 cm)
- Weight (without vaporizer): 26 lbs (12 kg)
- Flow Range: Oxygen / Air / Nitrous Oxide: 0 - 10 L/min
- Flowmeter Accuracy: ± 2.5% full scale reading
- Flowmeter construction and dimensions: Tubes and floats are matched, and must not be interchanged. Flowmeter tubes have antistatic coatings
Oxygen Failure Warning Devices
- Gas system whistle
- Visual indicator, direct pressure operated
- Button on front edge worksurface
- The system supplies 35 - 75 L/min when the button is fully depressed
Mechanical AHD System
- Minimum oxygen concentration: 30% ± 3% ( total O2 + N2O flow)
- Basal flow - oxygen: 100 - 200 mL/min
- Operating Temperature: + 10 to 38°C (50 to 100°F)
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure Range: 70 to 106 kPa
- Operating Altitude: 2438 m (8000 ft) maximum
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 85% R.H. non-condensing
- Transport / Storage Temperature: -5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F)
- Cleaning: Wipe external surfaces with dry or damp cloth. Use mild soap, or disinfectant solution if necessary.