Refurbished - Kendall 6325 SCD
- Web ID: 343
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Kendall 6325 Response Compression System is designed to apply sequential compression to the lower limbs to help prevent deep vein thrombosis in patients at risk.‚ The model 6325R Controller has been upgraded from an SCD Sequel Compression System Model 6325 Controller.‚ The System consists of the Model 6325R Controller, the Tubing Set (provided with the Controller), and the use of single-patient use SCD Sleeves (purchased separately from this Controller).‚ The Sleeves compress the limbs to enhance venous blood movement.‚ After the compression, the Controller measures the time it takes for the legs to refill with blood and waits that period of time before the next compression in initiated.
- Reduces the effects of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Reduces post surgery pain and swelling
- Stimulates arterial blood flow
- Compression Type: Sequential, Gradient Pressure
- Compression Cycle: 11 Seconds Compression, 60 Seconds Decompression
- Set Pressure: 45 mmHg
- Bed Hook: Yes
- Power Cord Storage: Yes
- Audio/Visual Alarms: Low Pressure, High Pressure, Internal Malfunction
- Sleeve Cooling Function: Yes
- Cycle Monitor: Yes
- :Power Cord: Hospital Grade Plug
- Controller Height: 6 inches
- Controller Width: 10.75 inches
- Controller Depth: 4.5 inches
- Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 86 VA, 60 Hz